Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
Limit Information Sharing:
Online Privacy Notice
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect certain information from and about our users in three ways: (1) directly from web server logs, (2) from the user and (3) with cookies.
1. Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track non-personally identifiable information to administer the website and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your internet protocol (IP) address
- The browser or computer you are using
- The pages you view on the website
- The items you click within the website
- The state or country from which you access the website
- The date and time of your visit
- The name of your internet service provider
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, be aware that this may disable some of the functionality of our website.
For website browsing and general visits, cookies are not mandatory. However, once you leave the public website (for instance, to log into online banking) your visit will require cookies.
3. Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We may employ Google Analytics to collect non-personally identifiable information when available (such as age, gender, and interests). Any third-party sources provide us with a summary that is statistical in nature and cannot be tracked back to a specific individual. We can use this information to gauge the impact of website changes and to make improvements to our website.
Google Analytics Advertising Features
- How Guaranty Bank & Trust Company and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together.
- How you can opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Feature Guaranty Bank & Trust Company would be using, including through Ads Settings, Ads Setting for mobile apps or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out).
- A link to Google Analytics’ currently available web opt-outs.
Use of Web Beacons or .gif Files
Our web pages may contain electronic images known as web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow us to count users who have visited those pages. We may include web beacons in email messages or newsletters, in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
The Federal Trade Commission adopted a regulation (16 CFR 312) to implement the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which governs the collection and use and/or disclosure of personal information from and about children on the internet. Guaranty Bank and Trust Company does not collect personal information from children under the age of 13 on any Bank website by either requesting that children make personal information publicly available, enabling children to make personal information available or through the passive tracking or use of any identifying code linked to an individual.
Changes to This Policy
You may have other privacy protections under applicable state laws. To the extent these state laws apply, we will comply with them if we share information about you.
Who is providing this privacy notice?
This notice is provided by Guaranty Bank & Trust Company, a Mississippi Chartered Bank, wholly owned by Guaranty Holding Corporation, and the affiliates covered by this notice are
- Guaranty Investment Corporation
- Peoples Financial Services, Inc.
- Guaranty Agricultural Credit Corporation
Questions about GBT Privacy?
Call (662) 247-1454 or email us at info@GBTonline.com.