Protection You Can Count On – IDProtect®
Guaranty Bank offers IDProtect® to provide protection for you, your family¹, and joint account holders. If you have a checking account with Guaranty Bank, just download the app to take advantage of this free service.
Disclosure: 1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, person qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household.
Download The App >
What’s included in IDProtect?
- Total Identity Monitoring – Monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring – IDProtect will monitor your Equifax, Experian and TransUnion credit files daily, and automatically alert you if key changes occur. (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – Request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. (Registration/activation required.)
Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage²
- Receive up to $10,000 to help pay expenses, clear your name and restore your identity, should you become the victim of identity fraud.
- Cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certiﬁed mail and notarized fraud documents, medical record costs, costs for daycare and elder care, travel and accommodations, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken oﬀ work to correct personal records.
Debit and Credit Card Registration
- Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards.
- Registration/activation required.
Disclosures: ²Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance Products are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Bank or any Bank Affiliate and are not insured by the FDIC or Any Federal Government Agency.
Download the IDProtect® Mobile App.
- Download the FREE IDProtect® mobile app using the username and password you used during online registration.
What is Identity Theft?
Identity theft is a crime in which an imposter gains access to another’s personal information, such as Social Security, credit card numbers, or medical insurance information and uses this information for personal gain.
What if you have been impacted by Identity Theft?
If you become a victim of identity theft, an IDProtect Specialist will be available to assist you right away. Simply call the IDProtect Service Center at 1-877-610-7889 to be directed to a Consumer Fraud Specialist.