Guaranty Bank HELPing make homeownership dreams happen!
We are proud to offer the Homebuyer Equity Leverage Partnership (HELP) program. This program offers down payment and closing cost assistant to low-income, qualified first-time homebuyers. Let’s work together to explore whether HELP is right for you.
Benefits and requirements:
- Only first-time homebuyers are eligible for the program. Some exceptions apply.
- HELP funds up to $15,000 per homebuyer.
- Household income limits apply (must not exceed 80% of the area media income).
- Homebuyers are required to complete a Homebuyer Counseling Program.
- Homebuyers must contribute $500 of their own funds toward the required down payment or closing costs.
- Homebuyers are required to sign a five-year retention agreement.
- Can be used in conjunction with Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA loans.
- Additional qualifying guidelines apply.
*Program subject to change without notice. Subject to underwriting terms and conditions and some restrictions may apply.
To learn more about the HELP Grant, please contact Guaranty Bank’s mortgage department: