An e statement, or electronic statement, is an electronic version of the paper statement that is customarily sent via mail. The statement usually comes once per month and has a listing of each transaction that occurred within the account. The primary difference, other than delivery, is that the electronic statement can be accessed at any point in time and aggregate transactions. Here are a few benefits of using an E-Statement:
Information is at your fingertips – E statements add a level of convenience to your banking relationship that lets you control your finances on your schedule.
- Receive an e mail from Guaranty Bank when your statement is ready.
- View our statements 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from anywhere with internet access.
- Download and save your statements for print or e mail. You are able to produce your statements for third parties such as an accountant or attorney.
- Merge your statement into software such as Quicken or other Personal Financial Management software.
Safer than paper statements – E statements cannot be taken from your mailbox, delivered to the wrong address, misplaced in a filing system, or taken from your trash. When you log into the E-Statement portal on GBTonline.com, your connection is encrypted and secure against any unwanted threats.
Good for the environment – When you use E Statements, you are doing your part to extend the life of our precious natural resources. Studies show that a paperless office uses only 30% of their paper based counterparts. United states office consumption is upwards of 12.1 trillion tons of paper per year. Every little bit helps!
In order to sign up for E-Statements from Guaranty Bank, do the following:
- Sign into your Online Banking Account and complete the following steps:
- Hover over the “Administration” tab
- Click “Change Statement Deliver Method” link
- Change your Statement Delivery method from paper to “online”.
- Call your local branch to get signed up.
If you have questions about E-Statements click here or call us at 662-247-1454.